Origins: Pedro Leopoldo, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Date of Birth: April 21st, 1993
Hair Color: Brown - Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5' 5" / 165 cm - Measurements: (US) 36-25-35
Feet: 6 (US) / 3.5 (UK) - Zodiac Sign: Aries
Global rank : # 9944 - Rank in BR / Models : # 240
How was the start of your career? I started quite early. Since very young I used to take pictures for shops in my town, and then I became a professional model. What are your professional goals now? I want to work hard so one day I have my own TV programme. What is the hardest thing about such jobs? I find it quite easy, really. I love this type of work. What kind of places do you go to when you want to have some fun? Pubs and nightclubs. What do you do when no one’s watching? Nothing! I do the same when people stare...What do you think cannot be missing in a man? Sincerity. What turns you off in bed? When there’s no chemistry. Do you practice any sports? I go to the gym, does that count? When do you feel the sexiest? When I look at myself in the mirror and I am wearing sexy lingerie. You’d never say no to: nightclubs!

Links: Ellen Sapori - Facebook / Ellen Sapori - Twitter

Photos : 
Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting

Videos :



   

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -