Fiery redhead and Playboy Live girl Elle Alexandra talks about playing rough with the boys, what makes her feel sexiest and her what female celebrity she would love to see naked.

Playboy.com: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Just one? I have dreams of being a ninja; does that count as a superpower? I think I might have been one in a past life, it’s a huge possibility.

Playboy.com: What do you bring to Playboy.com that other women don’t?
I think I bring a lot of things to Playboy.com. I’m all natural. Obviously my breasts are some of the smallest on the site and I love it. I’ve always been small and I’ve never contemplated an augmentation or anything like that. I’m extremely active: I race cars, I wakeboard, snowboard. I clean up very nicely, but I think that’s one of the things I have to offer is that I can get down and dirty with the boys. I do all of the sports that they do, I have hobbies and I love it. 

Playboy.com: Which is your favorite sport?
Wakeboarding has always been my favorite sport, but basically anything where I can strap my feet into a board I’m pretty happy with.

Playboy.com: Large or small breasts and why?
I personally prefer small breasts. Maybe it’s because I have them. I just appreciate natural boobs in general; I think that women’s bodies are beautiful naturally and that there is no reason to fix something that isn’t broken.

Playboy.com: Rumor has it you’re part Irish and part Cherokee.
I am, my dad’s a quarter of each, so that rolls down to me in an eighth, so that’s what I grew up with. I had a very hippieish upbringing, if you will. My parents were very open minded, not religious but very spiritual; I grew up with incense in the house and sageing the house to get rid of negative energy. I’d also go to drumming circles when I was young and things like that. I call it hippieish because it’s outside the norm but it was normal for me.


Playboy.com: What do your parents think of you posing for Playboy.com?
They were pretty excited about it. I’ve been modeling since I was young and I turned 19 and moved out to Chicago and that was the first time I worked for Playboy at all. I didn’t mention it to them until maybe a year after. I’m an only child and I’m a girl so I was a little nervous about it, but my dad says, “I guess it’s flattering; I made you and people think you’re pretty so I guess I’m flattered.”

Playboy.com: You’ve been working with Playboy for over a year?
I was one of the first girls on Playboy Live when you came out with that. Back in the day it was me and Stacey Johnson and Brooke Knight.

Playboy.com: What’s your funniest story from working at Playboy Live?
I remember Ashley Johnson’s birthday party; we actually had it on Playboy Live. There were coconut bras and hula skirts and cake, and I’m pretty sure, if I remember correctly, that I stuffed her face down in her cake live.

Playboy.com: What is your biggest turn-on?
Foreplay. I love kissing and tickling, that’s the way to it; you need to tickle me first.

Playboy.com: When do you feel sexiest?
I would feel really sexy after a day of snowboarding; I would feel a little disheveled and sweaty, but after a day of riding, especially after a good day of boarding, I just feel so empowered and sexy afterwards.



Playboy.com: Tell us your idea of a perfect date?
It wasn’t my original idea of a perfect date, but I did go on this date once; it was the most amazing thing and it couldn’t have been any cuter. He picked me up and took me to dinner, and he’s a DJ so he took me to a warehouse where he had a complete DJ session set up and taught me how to DJ on our first date. It was the cutest date ever. You know what, guys, good luck beating that one.

Playboy.com: How do we steal your heart?
My heart is won by guys that drive, because I can’t stand guys that don’t drive, it’s really annoying. I don’t like cocky guys or assholes in general. I am low maintenance; if you want to go out and go snowboarding and hang out with me that’s the way to my heart. Have the same passions as I do, appreciate fast cars just as I do and you have to love bacon as well.

Playboy.com: What is your dream car?
A Nissan GTR, which is the most amazing car you can get, in my opinion, especially for the price. Those things outperform Lamborghinis! I love them. I spent about a week in one about a month ago on rally, doing 165 on the highway on the way to Vegas, so that was pretty fun.

Playboy.com: Which beautiful woman would you love to see pose for Playboy that hasn’t?
I would love to see Emma Stone naked. Blonde or redhead, I think that she should do it. I like funny girls.

Playboy.com: What are your goals for the coming months?
I’ve been a full-time model for the last five years, and recently I just got back into stunt doubling, so I’ve been spending a lot of time working on my skills and getting them back up to par so I can compete with these people who do stunt work for movies. I have a couple of awesome opportunities that I have my fingers crossed for. I’ve also been doing lots of scary movies.
I would like to say thank you especially to the Playboy fans because originally when I started nude modeling, Playboy were the first people I took my clothes off for and now I’m back three years later interviewing with you guys, and I’d like to thank the fans that have stuck by me.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Elle, you are so fucking hot. There are times when I have trouble cumming but when I watch you do yourself--with your fingers or with a dildo, I cum so SO hard. Love you babe.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -