City: Snina - Slovakia
Condition: Free
Measurements: 83-65-90
Height in cm: 171
Weight in kg: 56
Sign: Piscis
ID: 3604
Number of votes: 3805
Link: Pokec.sk as jaroslava.mandzakova
What are your hobbies, what you do in your spare time?
In his spare time is dedicated yourself and your friends, this time for me is a rare and unique, so I try to always use it to the fullest. Sports Council, the most I enjoy cycling and swimming. I love healthy cuisine and hold the motto "In a healthy body healthy mind". A healthy body also includes exercises, either in fitness or any other form. I love walking with his dog Leo and relaxing ride on a motorcycle.
How fit is maintained?
Being fit means to me not only exercise, but also mentally grow and learn. For me, these are the three basic pillars: physical exercise, healthy eating and mental exercise. If I have these three pillars in balance, I feel really healthy and fit.
Experience with Photomodeling?
So far, no, no photography fascinates me just prior to the lens, but also for him.
How to let most like to spoil?
Those things would be more, but one of the most popular are: romantic candlelight dinner with champagne and strawberries.
My dream?
On the beautiful dreams that you dream of me dreaming and having fun. It fills me with commuting to their achievement, not achieve them alone, that's icing on the cake. You could say that every day you fulfill any dream to me
Plans for the future?
In the near future I want to deal language and their improvement, especially English, German and also starting to pay French. In the next 3-4 years, I want to terminate a master's degree at the Faculty of Pharmacy of University, where I completed this year Bachelor's degree. For long-term plans mention my passion for fashion and dressing, which I would like to pay in the future.
Your exhibitionist or rather shy nature?
Depending on the situation and surrounding people. I love spontaneous things, but I always clear the threshold.
Extrovert or introvert?
Extrovert with a strong desire to learn element introvert :)
If you want to get a tattoo?
Not
Recognizes the beauty in plastic surgery?
No, but I know the situation and the cases where it is necessary and beneficial to health and helping other people. Then yes.
Photos : 




        Follow as on:   
Seguir a iniciaBlog en facebook        Seguir a iniciaBlog en twitter        Seguir a iniciaBlog en google 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -