she is one of the most beautiful Russian athletes. At 22 years, the Russian is champion in Muay Thai. In their left arm she made a tatto in spanish which said "vuela como una mariposa y pica como una avispa".

                     

With his face and body should be easily able to make a living just like a model. Fortunately it is, but he added to it something more. Martial arts. Started with karate, but then she embarked full on Muay Thai. Few people realize that she is one of the women leaders in this kind of fight in Russia.


His first professional debut, which took place in Moscow commented as follows "This will be my first fight without a helmet and without foot protection, I'll have to make do only with gloves and mouth guard., But never mind. There is a chance for injury, broken nose, but I will not stop doing what I love most in life "says the blonde, adding that" blow your nose never affect my modeling career. " I give it all when I'm in the ring, so I do not feel pain, just adrenaline . "Her passion for martial arts and love of fine art led it to draft their own tattoos - a dragon, which is her inspiration as a fighter.


GALLERY




   

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -