Miss September 2013 Bryiana Noelle may have got her start doing beauty pageants, but she knows how to turn off the sweet and turn on the hot now that she’s a Playmate! She tells Playboy.com about her love of football, what she looks for in a man and what makes her feel sexiest. Read the interview, then follow her on Twitter @bryiana_noelle or Instagram and like her on Facebook.

Playboy.com: Is it true you were discovered in a restaurant?
Yes, I was discovered in a restaurant just a few days after I moved to L.A. I was celebrating my new move with a few friends and there was a friend of a photographer that approached me and was trying to talk to me the whole night. The entire time I was trying to enjoy my dinner! I was trying to shoo him away nicely and then finally at the end of the night he was like, “You’ve got to meet my friend; he’s a photographer.” I was like, “What, no I don’t do that,” and he was like “No, he’s a photographer.” I was like, “Okay, you’ve been trying to talk to me all night, it hasn’t been working and now you’re going to pull the whole ‘my friend’s a photographer’ card.” So he got me in touch with Josh Ryan and a few days later I showed up to Playboy headquarters for a test shoot. Three days later I did my centerfold shoot.

Playboy.com: Your pictorials are out of this world. Do you channel another side of yourself in front of the camera?
Absolutely, without a doubt. This part of me that I don’t even know comes out. I’ve done a lot of pageants so I’m used to being cute and sweet. When I’m in front of the camera for Playboy I just become this whole new person. When I saw my centerfold picture I was like, “Oh my god, this is so hot”; it didn’t click right away that the girl in the picture is me. So sexy and fierce and seductive; I was like, “Where did this person come from?” So I definitely transform into a completely different sex goddess in front of the camera.

Playboy.com: What makes you feel sexiest off set?Lace, stockings and a great pair of heels! Those three things are the perfect combination to get the imagination running wild and, to me, there's nothing sexier than that.

Playboy.com: What special qualities do you bring to the Playboy family? I’m very diverse; I’m Filipino, Chinese, Spanish, Native American and Irish. I think the fact that I was just discovered so randomly and I took the biggest leap of faith not knowing what was going to happen, I just dove into it. I think that sets me apart because I’m willing to try new things.

Playboy.com: Are there lessons you’ve learned as a beauty queen that have helped you as a Playmate?
I’ve actually been thinking a lot about this lately. Everything that I’ve learned from pageants, I’ve been able to use as a Playmate. If I had not done pageants there would be no way I’d be able to do a press interview; I wouldn’t have the confidence for it or know what to say or how to articulate my thoughts. From being a beauty queen I know how to be a role model and how to present myself with poise, grace and elegance. Playmates have to exude those qualities.

Playboy.com: Rumor has it you’re a huge football fan.
Yes, I love watching football. I love the San Francisco 49ers and the Indianapolis Colts, so last Sunday was pretty rough for me because my two favorite teams were playing against each other.

Playboy.com: Do the men you date have to be sports fans as well?
No, I’d love to be able to sit down with whomever I’m dating and watch a game, but it’s not necessary. My first boyfriend was not into sports so I drifted away from them for a while, but now I’m back on track and I love watching them.

Playboy.com: Are you currently single? I am.

Playboy.com: Tell us about the best date you’ve been on lately.
I haven’t been on a lot of dates recently, but I think any date at the drive-in movie theater is perfect.

Playboy.com: And the worst?
My first date ever was horrible: I was going to the movies and he came to pick me up and was like, “Well, I only have my permit, I don’t have a driver’s license, so I can’t let you in my car.” So we had to walk 10 blocks there and when we arrived we were already late, the movie wasn’t good and the entire thing was awkward. It was the worst date I have ever been on.

Playboy.com: What qualities drive you wild in a man?
I love a guy with manners; that is the most important thing to me. I love a guy with a nicely built body, clean-shaven, and I like a well-dressed man versus a guy that has “swag”; I can’t do that.

Playboy.com: How do we win your heart?
I’m a hopeless romantic, so anything you can do to sweep me off my feet and surprise me is the most important thing to me. As long as I don’t know about the surprise, because if I know something is coming I’ll get so eager that I’ll just want to know what it is and I’ll bug you. If you surprise me and I don’t know it’s coming, that’s perfect to me.


Playboy.com: Do you have any interesting projects in the works?
Right now I’m working on launching a clothing label and that is coming along slowly but surely. I’ve been a pageant coach for a few years so I’m really looking forward to helping other people make their dreams come true too. In a lot of my recent interviews acting has become a very popular question, so I’m looking into that and seeing where that could take me.

Playboy.com: Who would be your dream collaborator on a film?
I love Nina Dobrev, so if I could costar in a movie with her that would be my dream come true.

Playboy.com: What would your fans be surprised to know about you?
I think that if my fans got to know anything about me they would be surprised because I’m not your typical overnight celebrity. I come from a really small town and was working three jobs; I had an internship in booking photo shoots when I could. I spontaneously quit my job, moved to L.A. with no idea of where I was going to live or work. I just packed up and moved. Just a few days later things started unfolding for me. I think a lot of people are quick to assume that because I’m a Playmate I’ve had things handed to me, but I’ve worked so hard to get to where I am right now so I think a lot of people would  be impressed to know I’m actually hardworking.

Playboy.com: What’s your favorite…
Drink: Southern sweet tea.
Piece of lingerie: Anything lacy, that’s my favorite.
Guilty pleasure: Chocolate.
Place to travel: I haven’t traveled anywhere far or exciting yet; so far it’s Hawaii.
TV show: Vampire Diaries.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -