Origins: Slovakia - Age: 23
Measurements: 92-60-92
Hobbies: Modeling, fotomodeling, foreign languages, traveling, learning to ride fast cars
How keepin fit ? One Russian supermodel in Bulgaria told me that when he wants to look tip top, with her ​​boyfriend practice "mandatory" sex in the morning and evening, morning and evening and around. I took this into account and I think it's a very easy way to a great physique due to the fact that I'm too lazy afterwards, so I went to the gym regularly or did the run.
What turns you in a man? There are two groups of men who know me always take. Some of those are beautiful, tall, tan, cheeky muscle men on expensive cars. The others are nice, sensitive; family based, friendships - as they say "us from the village." Those in the first group are my weak sexual side; always for such turn around and they choose their future partners. Boys on the other are again my emotional weakness, because, without their friendship and communication with them, I cannot imagine being. However, if there was a combination of the two picks, I will be grateful if you inform me :)
What you put on your body and vice versa dissatisfied very dissatisfied? I'll start from the positive side, which is what I am happy with. I like the whole, but the sexiest body part I think are my lips. I'm just not satisfied with little things, sometimes two extra kilos on the hips or imperfect color tan, broken nail. I know what they look like girls - models in real life, so my imperfections do not bother me much.
Plans for the future? my most desired dream is to finish college (Faculty of Humanities, Matej Bel University in Banska Bystrica / I'm learning here translation and interpreting in English and Russian) and take full advantage of the opportunity they have given me modeling offers. I realize that modeling career lasts only a short while. While this is possible, so what I want most is to take pictures and travel, meet new people and discover new places.

Photos :















Videos :







Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -