Origins: Czech Republic - Age: 27
Height: 5' 5" - Weight: 121lbs
Measurements: 34B-25-36
Hobbies: My real work, sometimes taking pictures, animals, dancing
How keepin fit ? bland, and it shows:)
What turns you in a man? Standard classic that always - teeth, nails, ass, boots :) But always impresses me by someone else, something special, non-standard, rather it is simply a "surprise". I like men who react abnormally - it certainly impresses me :)
What you put on your body and vice versa dissatisfied very dissatisfied? I am dissatisfied with my ass and legs :) I'm Satisfied with my hair. I do not know whether the perceived body, but the hair is my greatest wealth :)
Plans for future? I do not know where to jump first. I'm a Gemini, so in my dreams rapidly changing :)

Photos :










Videos :







Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -