Origins: Slovakia - Age: 21
Measurements: 89-63-94
Hobbies: Dancing, singing, zumba, fitness, walking, skating, traveling, cooking, shopping, lounging around:)
How keepin fit ? regular exercise and diet.
what turns you in a man? For me is important the first impression :) A man must be charming, intelligent and vivacious, with a healthy dose of self-confidence. As for appearance, take me know darker men with massive figure and big muscular arms:)
The underwear which you felt better in our photo shoot and why? best I've felt in "MIKULASSKA outfit" : D and why? Well because I think red suits me.
What you put on your body and vice versa dissatisfied very dissatisfied? I think no woman is quite pleased with myself, but I have a prototype of criticism: D So I'll try just that, happy with what I have - eyes and natural blond hair. The rest I have a strong work :)
Your dream? Having a cottage by the sea and carefree life.

Photos :











Videos :





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -