Origins: Slovakia - Age: 22
Measurements: 90-63-93
Hobbies: Modeling, photography, partying, dancing, traveling, dogs, kids, cars, cinema, good food, wellness.
How keepin fit ? Sports and Exercise is very tired for me, but I was preparing for some competition, so I was forced to go to the gym regularly and a half years. But otherwise I move, go on foot, like a dance often, and when I'm working in a bar. 
What do the men especially noticed, and you know what to take? Must be able to have fun with me a little at a level able to make me laugh. But also should take care of yourself, have charisma and sex appeal. 
What make you unhappy in your body and vice versa ? I like my long hair and face, I was less satisfied with the lower part of the body, and I want to be more stable. But I do not suffer from complexes, I learned to love myself for what I am :) 
Your dream? Being a successful model and still photographing a lot of beautiful pictures.

Photos :





Videos :





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -