City: Bratislava
Condition: Free
Measurements: 90-75-98
Height in cm: 181
Weight in kg: 69
Sign: Cancer
ID: 2023
Number of votes: 82
What are your hobbies, what you do in your spare time?
I go to skate, I love to cook. They're also like teaching German in their own interest.
How fit is maintained?
I drink lots of water, exercise when it's time ..
Experience with Photomodeling?
I had many offers .. In one known as a photographer, I shot a few pictures. Tell me otherwise only world famous modeling agency.
How to let most like to spoil?
such a half-hour massage. : D But I-I do not even like such a need be pampered.
My dream?
to win MISS THE SUMMER, maleho Adopt a black woman, be good businesswoman.
Plans for the future?
We live here and now!!!!!!
Your exhibitionist or rather shy nature?
I admit that a very shy, but when I see someone like me taking pictures and just pout or pose a coincidence : D
Extrovert or introvert?
Extrovert
If you want to get a tattoo?
No, the woman is beautiful without tattoos
Recognizes the beauty in plastic surgery?
if it should be necessary yes.
Photos :



 Follow as on:   
Seguir a iniciaBlog en facebook        Seguir a iniciaBlog en twitter        Seguir a iniciaBlog en google 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -