Origins: New Mexico
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Date of Birth: 4-18-1983
Height: 5'5
Measurements: 34-24-33
Magazine Covers: Planet Muscle, World Physique Magazine, MMA Sports Mag
Hobbies: I am a fitness model, National level Bikini model, Hard Rock Cover model, I am a gym rat and train to improve my physique for competition on a daily basis. I love to travel and shoot in different locations.

Advertisements: Tear sheets and Champion Nutrition ads

Links: Amber Day - website / Amber Day - Facebook

Photos :

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Videos :

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -