Miss World Megan Young has been chosen to appear on not one but TWO magazine covers this month!
Fresh from her trip in London, Megan Young comes home in the Philippines with pride and overwhelming joy as she was greeted with fans and family. But before the newly-crowned Miss World heads to her next destination as she scored a cover from Cosmopolitan, one of the country's top magazine for women.

          

Megan Young is featured in Cosmopolitan's November issue as she talks about winning Miss World's elusive crown and being the first Filipina to he hailed as the most beautiful woman I the world. The 23-year-old beauty queen only have a few hours of sleep but she still managed to look fresh and in a bright mood as she strikes a pose for the magazine's photoshoot.


Her look is a perfect combination of beauty queen and girl-next-door which made her the perfect cover girl for next month's issue. Here's the behind the scene interview with Megan Young and Cosmopolitan's Jillian Q. Gatcheco.
When asked why she joined the Miss World 2013, Megan revealed the reason behind her decision. "For a couple of years people have been asking me to join pageants, but I never really found it in me to join because I didn't feel like it was the right time. I didn't think I was mentally and physically ready for it. But one day earlier this year, I woke up and something just felt right about it. When you feel right about something, you just go for it. This was the time when I felt like I wanted to take a risk and I had the energy to exert effort," says Megan.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Universal Girls - Relating my Universe - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Themm4990 -